- Quinta do Rabaçal is an ancient terraced farm which sits next to the Mondego river which flows through the farm on the meadow.
- Part of an area of outstanding natural beauty protection by the ecological reserve
- Perfectly situated inland between lisbon and porto, 50 minutes from the 2000m high estrella mountains, and 50 minutes from the surf beaches of the portugese silver coast.
- Private 12 acre site is surrounded by endless forests and small romanesque villages to explore
Our historic, traditional Quinta or farm has been extensively renovated to create our unique and luxurious retreat whilst still keeping its authentic rustic charm. The buildings are all made from local granite and date from the pre-Roman era, most likely 1000’s of years old. Old, hand carved aqueducts and animal troughs can still be seen on the premises and provide an interesting backdrop to activities.
- Newly refurbished farmhouses
- Cosy and distinctive, farmhouse luxe environment
- All equipped with shared kitchen and loungeareas
- Ensuites available
- Small balconies
- King sized & twin rooms
- Bamboo quilts, 100% cotton sheets, memory foam pillows and mattresses
Our unique and beautiful 2 story training barn is purposefully-built from rustic stone, oak wood, and filled with state-of-the-art fitness equipment. Enjoy open air training, working out whilst enjoying a breathtaking view of the delightful Mondego river.
- Squat racks / olympic bars
- Concept 2 Rower / Skiergs
- Olympic rings
- Large outdoor training area – including sleds, tyres, slam balls, monkey bars and more.
Pool & Spa
It’s time to relax with sublime views and a cold beverage.
- Beautiful and spacious infinity pool
- Traditional Swedish wood fired sauna
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Treatment room with a view
Dining & Bar Area
We have 2 covered communal spaces for retreaters to enjoy relaxing in their own time or to socialise together.
- Gorgeous stone built granite tables
- Outdoor dining
- Tea and coffee station on tap
- Bespoke cocktail bar
- Live entertainment in the evenings
- Bean bags
- Ping pong tables
- Outdoor cinema
The riverside boathouse is situated by the Mondego River with plenty of kayaks, paddle boards, mountain bikes and fishing equipment for you to enjoy in your own time.
- Secluded hammocks
- Pontoon – great for sunbathing
- Paddleboard, mountain bikes, kayak storage area
- Fresh water, riverside – safe to swim
EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE ALL-INCLUSIVE RETREAT.
It combines a great plenty of interesting & varied fitness options, super healthy & delicious food cooked freshly by a team of professional chefs, communities of like-minded people, and cocktails that you can enjoy in the hammock whilst soaking up the beautiful Portuguese sunshine.Book Now